Wednesday 27 April 2011

Pink Birthday Nails and Toes!

So I decided I wanted something a little more interesting for my birthday. I tried out loads of things, too many to tell you about and eventually settled on pink, but not just pink, that would have been far too dull. They didn't take too long, and once I'd got started it didn't seem to take long at all. So here's the finished design, plus toes obviously because I thought they should match. The colours of the nails are about right but my skin is not that orange! (It's a little bit orange I admit haha)


This is after a day or so wear, I had a lot of clean-up to do after I'd finished doing all the dots, as you can see here;

I've used Barry M Matt White for the dots and the end of a tiny paintbrush for the dots (still waiting on my dotting tools), Models Own in Sophie's Pink, for my index finger and the nails with dots, Rimmel Professional Finish in Urban Princess for my middle finger, Max Factor Disco Pink for my thumb nail. I also used small and large rhinestones, and tiny half pearls. I then used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri over all my nails to smooth it out and to dry it quickly. So that was my birthday manicure! Until next time, Cat xox

No comments:

Post a Comment