Wednesday 27 April 2011

NOTD black and cream half finished!

So yesterday I started up removing and re-doing my nails. Finished that and sat down to paint them, I decided on black and cream, and wanted to do dots on three fingers on each hand and then diamonds and pearls on the others, similar to my birthday manicure but in a more classy colour scheme. This plan failed. I painted my toes black and cream as well to match, sat down to paint my nails and smudged my toenails so had to go back and fix them, finally after AGES, finished painting my nails and they'd got bits of lint and fluff and I'd smudged them as well =(. As all this had taken me so long and I was due at the pub I decided to fix the smudges as best as I could and decided the dots could wait til another day so unfortunately, this is my nails of the day...


See how much of a mess they are? There are smudges and cuticle floods and everything =( Going to do them again this evening and hopefully manage to paint them in a decent way and add the decoration! 
The cream by the way is Maybelline and called Ivory Rose, and I think it's more peachy cream than pink, but it does take 2 or 3 coats to become opaque. The black is Rimmel 60 Seconds in Black Out, and has already gone very gloopy and thick =(. So it won't be fun redoing the black nails but nevermind!

These are the polishes I used, sorry about the poor picture and the fact I managed to get blue leaked all over the Maybelline. 
Til then, Cat xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment