Saturday 28 May 2011

Barry M White Crackle over Bling Diamonds and Pearls

So, I'd had an argument with my boyfriend recently ='(, and when we decided to meet in town for a drink, he turned up with Barry M Crackle in pink and in white =). That cheered me up, and we're back together, not just because he bought me the nail polish but that was a nice gesture, he obviously knows me well! 
So when I got home I had to decide which one to try first, and eventually settled on the white over a silvery colour by Bling called Diamonds and Pearls. This is a picture of the bottle, but it looks like a pearly white colour in the bottle but applies silver, and the picture looks more silver than it looks in real life but I can't get a better one....


The Bling polish is the only one of the set that I have, it was a Christmas present from Mummy Dearest, and I didn't try it for ages because I much prefer flat colours to shimmers and shiny polishes because they always apply streaky. This one, Diamonds and Pearls, does apply streaky and I wouldn't apply it on its own but it's nice as a base for other colours. I think it actually looks really nice under the crackle and I think when I get round to testing the pink I'll try it over this polish again.


I do really like this manicure but I do feel it's a bit plain, I was going to add diamonds or pearls but it looked too busy with the crackle.... 
Cat xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment